The Flynn Unimixer® is a proportional mixing device that utilizes the energy from a stream of air to entrain a combustible gas and delivers the mixture to the burners. Because of refinements in design this Unimixer will maintain accurate gas-air proportions at all flows when supplied with zero pressure gas. This characteristic gives the combustion system a wider range of operation without requiring higher initial air pressure and reduces sensitivity with regard to burner flow characteristics.
Some Advantages Incorporated in the Design of the Unimixer are:
- Use of flange connections eliminating unions in gas and air lines.
- Easy access to entrainment insert for inspection, cleaning, or changing capacity without disconnecting gas or air lines.
- Universal gas adjuster — good for any type of gas.
- Installation flexibility — horizontal or vertical — right or left without special parts.
- Available with manual or motorized Air Control Valve.